Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ultracentric 48/24 hr Run y PTSD


On Friday I finnished my last final for Q5:) For everyone who was praying and fasting, good news I did well in all my classes. I covet your prayers-thank-you. Please don't let up. In my academic weakness he truly made me strong. Right now I am relishing eveything the Lord is teaching me. In truth though I can't wait to get back into a clinical setting next fall. Hopefully in Denver or back in CS- should know Dec 8 where I will be assigned.

For my respite from a hard quarter I flew to Fort Worth helped Dr Lovy crew him and his friends who were trying to make the US National Team and go to the World Championship 24 hr race. I also spent time with him as he helped veterans evaluate whether or not they have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder PTSD. Needless to say the trip was an invaluable experience.

No comments: